The Acsenda School of Management in Vancouver offers a number of courses that students can pursue after 12th and kick-start a career right after the course completion. By studying in Vancouver, Canada the pursuant can expect a fruitful career that they can expect after achieving good scores in education. Indeed, hard work along with good scores is mandatory to find a professional foothold.
Ascenda Management School offers various career-oriented programs that can be pursued by students after finishing the 12th standard examination.
Bachelors of Business Management (BBM)
One of the most recommended programs at Acsenda School is their BBM courses that are definitely the best career-centric programs with specialization in different streams. The highest concentration of students after 12th pursue Business Administration program that promotes best job opportunities after course completion.
These specialized BBM programs are as follows:
- BBA in International Business Management Concentration
- BBA in Human Resource Management Concentration
- BBA in Marketing Management Concentration
- BBA in Accounting Concentration
- BBA in General Management Concentration
Bachelors of Hospitality Management
This integrated course is meant for the students seeking a career in hospitality, catering and nutrition management. The course is divided in several modules and completion of each course is mandatory to progress further.
Diploma and Certificate Programs
- Advance Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in International Business Management
English for Academic Purpose Program (EAPP)
This is the program for candidates who want to improve their English vocabulary and English-centric skills in order to find admission in one of the Acsenda courses in the near future. The dual level course EAP 3 and EAP 100 contains four academic terms, where each term is worth 12 weeks.
Global Assessment Certificate Program (GAC)
The objective of the GAC program is to prepare students from non-English speaking countries to prepare for University courses in the countries that speak English. Acsenda is one of the institutes that conduct the GAC program and makes it easier for students who want to pursue a course in the same institute.
The students can boost their future prospects by earning credits for a designation that they aim for the future. The association Acsenda with various professional networks gives considerable gains for the professional pathway. These agreements are with the following associations
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Canadian Institute of Management (CIM)
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA)
- Forum for International Trade Training (FITT)