FAQ - SINGAPORE - Study Visa. PR. Immigration. IELTS Academy


  • I received my education in Singapore in English. Do I have to take the TOEFL/IELTS?

    Yes, you do. Students who have studied in English in Singapore are not among those exempt from the TOEFL/IELTS.

  • Do I need to visit Singapore to apply for EntrePass?

    No, it is not necessary for you to visit Singapore to apply for EntrePass. Our concern team will coordinate and exchange necessary documents with you via emails and courier to get the things done in right time. Nevertheless, once your EntrePass is approved, you will need to visit Singapore to collect the same from MOM office.

  • What is a S Pass and what are its requirements?

    • It is a work permit awarded to mid-skilled workers to work in Singapore. There is a quota system for this pass. Applicants with technical diploma from a reputed university are preferred and have more chances of getting S Pass.
    • S Pass is valid for 1 – 2 years and it is renewable.
    • S Pass owners can apply for permanent residency after 4 – 5 years, provided their work history is stable.