- Your previous study record.
- Relevance of your intended course to your previous studies.
- Your knowledge about the course and your institute.
- Your previous immigration history.
- Gap between your previous studies and intended study course.
- Reasons why you are choosing the specific course to pursue.
- Reasons why you have chosen the specific education institute.
- Reason why you are choosing Australia for higher education.
- Your financial capacity to meet educational and living expenses in Australia.
- Economic, social and political circumstances of your country of residence.
This is not complete list of the refusal factors but most of the applicants are refused for one or combination of two or more reasons. Most of the students refused under GTE rules do not get review or appeal right. However they can apply again. If your are refused under GTE and thinking to reapply then you must prepare your application carefully and provide as much supporting evidences as your can to make visa officer satisfy that you are a genuine student applicant.
For any of your student visa dreams that need the help of singapore study visa consultants in chandigarh, canada study visa consultants in chandigarh, australia study visa consultants in chandigarh, US study visa consultants in chandigarh, new zealand study visa consultants in chandigarh, uk study visa consultants in chandigarh, or for best IELTS training in chandigarh – you can chat live with us on the website, or drop a message here, or visit us.