GTE was introduced in 2011. GTE entails that the visa applicant must be able to demonstrate a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily for the purpose of study, or to accompany a student as a dependent (i.e. spouse or child) or as a guardian. The decision-makers at the DIBP will consider the following factors:
– The circumstances in your home country
– The potential circumstances for you in Australia
– The value of your chosen course to your future
– Your immigration history
– Any other relevant matters
– In order to determine whether you are meet the GTE requirement, you may be asked to attend an interview at your nearest Australian embassy or consulate. Some applicants will only need to fill in a visa application form.
For any assistance and questions regarding study visa for Australia, study visa for Canada, study visa for US, study visa for UK, study visa for New Zealand, study visa for Singapore – you can reach ESM reckoned as the best study visa consultants in chandigarh, mohali. You can reach the best IELTS training academy in chandigarh, mohali for any IELTS, PTE, and Spoken English tips and questions – you can chat live with us on the website, or drop a message here, or visit us.